676 Lorne Scots Royal Canadian Army Cadet Corps
Fall Tagging Information
OIC: Capt Cameron
Date(s): 14,15,16,17 September
Participation in this event is mandatory
Cadets are required to sign up for a minimum of 3 tagging periods from the list of 5 times outlined below. The times listed are the pickup and drop off times at the Armoury. Cadets must be in full dress uniform or a white collared shirt and dark dress pants if a uniform has not been issued. Cadets register for this event on line using the form below or shift signup may be done at the Armoury on Wednesday 6 and 13 September
Parents are needed to assist with driving. Parents are requested to please check in with the duty staff when dropping off your Cadet.
Participation in this event qualifies for community hours.
Scheduled Tagging Shifts
(Cadets MUST sign up for a minimum of 3 tagging shifts)
1. Thursday 14 September 5:45pm -
2. Friday 15 September 5:45pm -
3. Saturday 16 September * 9:45am -
4. Saturday 16 September * 12:45pm -
5. Sunday 17 September ** 1pm -
* Cadets will be brought back to the Armoury for lunch on Saturday if they are signed up for shifts 3 AND 4
** Lunch is NOT provided on Sunday, Cadets are to eat prior to arriving at the armoury
Registration to Participate in this event.
Cadets may register on line or at the Armoury. Use the form below to register on line now